BlacktipH Die Cut Decals
Our BlacktipH die cut decals come in a four pack. Each die cut decal is a different design
1- BlacktipH Logo- 5.5 inches by 10 inches
2- BlacktipH Text- 2 inches by 10 inches
3- BlacktipH Shark- 4 inches by 5 inches
4- BlacktipH Patch logo- 5 inches by 6 inches
Each sticker is printed on onto clear durable vinyl laminated custom cut with pre mask
Durable for Salt water
Our BlacktipH Die cut vinyl decals look amazing but can be tricky for people who are used to just peeling a sticker and putting it on their car, boat, tackle box ect.
We recommend that you look into these instructions
1. Please clean the surface that you would like to put the Die Cut Decal on
2. Smooth out the stickers with a card if possible to have them pressed before peeling
3. Carefully peel the two pieces apart, removing the backing and leaving the decal on the application sheet. If your decal is sticking to the backing, close the sticker and start again, changing the angle of your peel maneuver. The half that is pulled away at the sharper angle releases the decal.
4. Once you have your decal completely on the application sheet, line it up where you want it, using the light adhesive on the application sheet to hold the decal in place. While one hand holds the decal away from the surface, use your free hand to apply the decal by smoothing it onto the surface as you go up. This reduces the chances of bubbles.
5. Once you have the decal on, use your finger and firmly press along every surface of the decal through the application sheet.
6. Peel the application surface off using a very aggressive angle to avoid peeling the sticker back off. If you see the sticker coming off, stop, press it back on, and try again, making that removal angle as high as you can.